Our client had multiple work management systems and varying versions. A business transformation programme had been established to improve all operational workflows. This needed a new IT tool which the new work flows could be built around. The existing systems were poorly supported and only in an ad-hoc way.
- To work with the Business Functional Head and their team to agree a new approach for WMS
- Select and implement a tool to integrate key systems and support process improvements to meet key business goals.
- Bring all existing operational assets together and gain consensus
- Senior maintenance supervisors brought together from around the world to define and sign off requirements
- Fixed price bid was run to cover the deployment of the solution
- Selection of IBM Maximo as the preferred system
- The winning SI was managed to ensure relevant standards were met and delivery managed as expected.
- Provided an intuitive tool that allowed fast and easy adoption of best practices across the assets.
- Considerable saving on support costs as a result of consolidation.
- Lower overall cost of ownership federally and per asset.
- Provided baselines for future improvements and integration with other systems.