Duration: 6+ months
Our client is seeking a Subsurface Applications Specialist to join the team proving technical support to their Subsurface Applications Platform.
- Work within the Subsurface support team to support the end-user community, globally.
- Conduct triage and either resolve incidents and requests at source or route to the appropriate resolver group retaining ownership throughout
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement by bringing ideas
- Work with the wider Upstream technical team to troubleshoot any problems with the platform
- Maintain fit for purpose documentation
- Conduct Handover to Support activities where required
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the client, Digital and Technical Function and 3rd party support teams as required
- Geoscience & Geophysics Applications support experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user
- Happy working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Self-starter, team player, and proactive approach essential
- Ability to clearly communicate at the technical level
- Experience using ServiceNow
- Experience working in Upstream Oil and Gas
- Experience supporting cloud-based platforms
- Agile & Scrum Experience