E&P Consulting was founded to offer clients a unique consultancy approach not offered by the traditional consultancies in the industry – by providing a consultancy experience that realises value, is solution agnostic and delivery-focussed.
With this insight, E&P Consulting was formed with the specific aim to concentrate on the client’s needs and expectations from outset. We unequivocally believe that well-executed delivery and clear-thinking results in a satisfied client who considers us as trusted partners to engage for future challenges and ambitions.
With a solid 25+ years’ experience in the energy industry and an extensive network of skilled professional associates, E&P Consulting build teams with the right skills for the challenge at hand. We do not engage in work-creation tactics, and will not seek to over-engineer solutions to this end.
This approach has built a solid reputation that we are proud of, and we will always work hard to protect and strengthen this.
- We speak the oil and gas language, vital in gaining credibility with our clients
- We have a clear understanding of business drivers in the upstream sector
- We can adopt your existing methodology or use our own for a different perspective
- We understand the complexities of delivering complex enterprise systems
- We are veterans of multiple successful implementations, including major integrated enterprise software systems and more niche products
- We can advise on the very best vendor-neutral architectures and solutions
- We measure our success by delivering to time, scope and budget
- We always treat each and every client as if they were one of our own
- Our reputation is our future so we look after it with an exceptional level of service and care
- Our resources are Oil and Gas subject matter experts
- We are motivated by client needs, not software sales or upscaling
- Flexible resourcing models and short lead time requirements for specialised roles
- We limit your exposure to risk in the projects and support environments
- We will enhance the competency of client existing organisation and suppliers
- Ensure excellence in project delivery and support
- We work a network of skilled resources rather than deploy a bench of people
- We don’t have software overheads or development costs to recover
- We work actively with organisation’s that are part of the E&P ecosystem